SecureCHAINS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7th International Workshop on Critical Information Infrastructures Security (CRITIS 2012) September 17-18, 2012

Go down

7th International Workshop on   Critical Information Infrastructures Security (CRITIS 2012) September 17-18, 2012 Empty 7th International Workshop on Critical Information Infrastructures Security (CRITIS 2012) September 17-18, 2012

Post  Admin Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:56 pm

Radisson Blu Lillehammer Hotel
Turisthotellveien 6, 2609 Lillehammer, Norway September 17-18, 2012
http://critis12.hig.no/

Scope of the 7th Conference

Critical key sectors of modern economies depend highly on Information and Communication Technologies (ICT). Disruption, disturbance or loss of information flowing through and processed by ICT infrastructures can, as well as incidents in the sector infrastructure itself, lead to various damages such as high economical, material, or ecological impact, loss of vital societal functions and social well-being of people, and in the most unfortunate cases loss of human lives. As a consequence the security, reliability and resilience of these infrastructures are critical for the society. The topic of Critical (Information) Infrastructure Protection (C(I)IP) is therefore a major objective for governments, companies and the research community of the major industrial countries worldwide.

The CRITIS’12 conference is the well-established continuation of the series and aims to explore the new challenges posed by C(I)IP bringing together researchers and professionals from academia, industry and governmental agencies interested in all different aspects of C(I)IP. Especially promoted by CRITIS’12 are multi-disciplinary approaches within the scientific communities at national, European and global level.

Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting research papers, work-in-progress reports, R&D project results, surveying works and industrial experiences describing significant advances in C(I)IP. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:

• Resilient (Information) Infrastructures

• Resilience and Stability

• Infrastructures Survivability

• Protection of Complex Cyber - Physical Systems

• All Aspects in respect to Interaction of multiple CI.

• Self-healing, Self-protection, and Self-management Architectures

• Cyber Threats and Vulnerabilities

• SCADA Security

• Cyber Attacks and Cyber Defence of Critical Information(-based) Infrastructures

• Cyber Security of Smart Grids

• Cyber Security, Dependability and Cloud Computing

• Critical (Information-based) Infrastructures Exercises & Contingency Plans

• Advanced Forensic Methodologies for C(I)I

• Economics, Investments and Incentives of C(I)IP

• Infrastructure and CII dependencies Modelling, Simulation, Analysis and Validation

• C(I)I Network and Organisational Vulnerability Analysis

• C(I)I threat and Attack Modelling

• Trust Models in Normal Situations and During Escalation

• Public – Private Partnership for C(I)I Resilience

• C(I)IP Polices at National and Cross-border levels

• C(I)IP R&D Agenda at National and International levels

Admin
Admin

http://securechains.forumattivi.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum